by Isabelle Workman
1. Join a walking group in the neighborhood or the local shopping mall.
2. Get the whole family included – enjoy an afternoon bike ride.
3. Walk the dog – don’t just watch the dog walk.
4. Clean the house or wash the car.
5. Walk, skate, or cycle more, and drive less.
6. Do stretches, exercises, or pedal a stationary bike while watching television.
7. Mow the lawn with a push mower.
8. Plant and care for a vegetable or flower garden.
9. Join a bowling, tennis, or any team that you enjoy. Just get moving!!