by Isabelle Workman
1. Join a walking group in the neighborhood or at the local shopping mall. Recruit a partner for support and encouragement.
2. Push a baby or grandbaby in a stroller.
3. Walk up and down the soccer or softball field, while watching your kids or grand kids play.
4. Get the whole family involved – enjoy a bike ride with your kids or grandkids.
5. Walk the dog.
6. Walk, skate, or cycle more.
7. Do stretches, exercises, or pedal while watching television.
8. Plant and care for a vegetable or flower garden.
9. Play with your kids or grandkids.
10. Exercise to a workout video!